Terms and Conditions
- ‘Barnett Marketing Solutions’ is Keri Barnett who is the sole proprietor of Barnett Marketing Solutions LLC.
- ‘The Client’ is the party making a booking for design related services from Barnett Marketing Solutions.
- ‘An Order’ is the request for services from Barnett Marketing Solutions.
- ‘The project’ is a term used to describe service from Barnett Marketing Solutions.
The terms and conditions apply to all dealings between The Client and Barnett Marketing Solutions. By placing an order with Barnett Marketing Solutions, you as a Client are forming a legally binding contract for services and you agree to the following terms & conditions.
- All quotes are valid for 7 days only.
- All prices are in U.S. Dollars.
- Any additional work outside the terms of the quote will be charged at an hourly rate of $75 per/hour.
- Barnett Marketing Solutions is not responsible for increases in materials by third party services (eg. printers, packaging suppliers, web hosting) where the increases are beyond our control.
- A 50% non-refundable booking deposit is required before starting any design project.
- All overseas clients are required to pay 100% upfront regardless of the project price.
- Payments are to be made directly through the invoicing system, Zelle or PayPal. The preferred method is directly through the invoicing system so payment can be saved on file.
- All of the online payments charge a 3% fee unless you are paying through Zelle.
- All invoice terms are 15 business days from the date of the invoice.
- Accounts which are not paid on time will incur a late administration fee of 1% of the project cost.
- Final artwork files will not be handed over until the invoice has been paid in full.
- All printing invoices must be paid prior to sending the artwork to print.
- All work not completed within a 2 month period will be invoiced regardless.
- Payment is required for any artwork or drafts that have been terminated on your request at any stage of development, prior to completion. Invoice will be issued as ‘work to date.’
- If debt collection is required for unpaid invoices, The Client is responsible for any costs incurred (fees/commissions payable to the debt collectors)
- The Client may cancel this Agreement for any reason by providing a minimum of 10 days written notice to Company, any deposit paid prior to cancellation will be non-refundable.
- Barnett Marketing Solutions may cancel this Agreement at any time for any reason by providing written notice to The Client. In the event that Barnett Marketing Solutions cancels this Agreement, Barnett Marketing Solutions will provide any artwork completed and paid for to date.
- Barnett Marketing Solutions cannot guarantee the outcome of design services and the client’s comments about the outcome are expressions of opinion only.
- The Client acknowledges that Barnett Marketing Solutions cannot guarantee any results for design as outcomes are based on subjective factors that cannot be controlled by Barnett Marketing Solutions.
- Barnett Marketing Solutions is an online business therefore the majority of our communication is made via email, this helps us keep track of specific design requirements and any changes required.
- If you would like to chat on the phone, please send an email and make an appointment.
- The Client assumes full copyright and reproduction rights upon full payment of a completed project.
- Barnett Marketing Solutions retains personal rights to use completed projects and concept artwork for the purpose of marketing Barnett Marketing Solutions.
- All images displayed on the Barnett Marketing Solutions website or facebook page are subject to copyright, and must not be copied or used without full permission from Barnett Marketing Solutions and the Client. Any breach of copyright will result in legal action being taken as necessary.
- The Client allows Barnett Marketing Solutions to display any projects on the Barnett Marketing Solutions website/ facebook page/ and portfolio for self promotion purposes.
- The Client agrees to allow Barnett Marketing Solutions to credit design work on all websites designed by Barnett Marketing Solutions.
- Barnett Marketing Solutions will make every effort to meet deadlines. All quoted turnaround times are approximate. Barnett Marketing Solutions will not be held responsible or liable for any costs resulting from late artwork or printing deliveries.
- Approval is required for all projects, via email prior to work being released.
- While all care is taken by Barnett Marketing Solutions, Barnett Marketing Solutions is not responsible for any spelling, grammatical, numerical errors or omissions after final approval. Even if these errors are from Barnett Marketing Solutions, it is the Client’s responsibility to proofread and check thoroughly their projects to identify any errors prior to approval.
- Some designs may contain stock images that are available for purchase.
- Any images supplied by the Client must be provided in high resolution. Barnett Marketing Solutions is not responsible for color variations in conversion from RGB (digital) to process CMYK (print).
- Barnett Marketing Solutions is not responsible for the reproduction quality of supplied images.
COLOR MATCHING & PRINTING
- While all care is taken, Barnett Marketing Solutions does not take responsibility for Client supplied artwork that does not print properly.
- Please note that color on projects can vary from screen to final product. Screen proofing is not indicative of the final printed piece. Printed colors can vary from printer to printer, job to job, run to run, or even front to back, due to the nature of the CMYK printing process.
- Trimming can vary from printer to printer.